Friday, October 9, 2009

Finished! Well, mostly...


We closed on the house Wednesday, but of course we have a lot of small things left to do. The landscaping (garden beds, trees, etc.) is not done (I hope you're ready dig in when you get here dad!!). We will have shutters on the front of the house as well. The outside windows need to be washed so I can put in the screens, but first I have to get out my spider spray because some really nasty ones have made their homes in them. And a few other things as well but I don't have time to get into it because I'm up to my eyeballs in cardboard boxes and the lucky Elders Quorum will be here at 7am tomorrow morning to move them. So I'll post more pictures after we get settled and have internet (who knows how long that will be). Anyone want to come visit Mississippi? We have an extra bedroom and you won't even have to share a bathroom!

4 comments:

Stuart and Kimber said...

Yay!!!! I'm so excited for you!!! Woo woo!!! Homeowners again!! Finally! :)

Bishop Fam said...

I am so excited for you guys! Congrats!

Grandpa Jerry said...

I am so excited to come and visit. Do you want me to bring my spider spray? I can bring my shovel but I don't know how I will get it through airport security. Be careful with that extra bedroom and bathroom. . .I may want to stay permanently! :-) Good luck on your move. . .wish I could be there to help.

Walker Family said...

With that open invitation I am in!!!