FOREVER. (sniff, sniff)
Sweet because I get to have her home with me all summer long before I have to give her away to all-day Kindergarten.
I made the kids sit for a few pictures before leaving for Lana's End of the Year program.
When my kids are yelling and screaming at each other this summer I will look at this picture and remind myself that they are not always monsters.
This one was my favorite of Lana. I think she was laughing at Tanner doing something silly.
My "thoughtful" Tanner.
Lana did so great in her program this year. She sang all the songs and did all the actions and there was no crying because she found us in the audience!
We have grown to love her friend Gracelynn because Gracie really took Lana under her wing this year (as much as a 5 year old can). Gracie looks out for Lana (and sometimes would make her a partner in crime) but she really helped Lana come out of her shell. During the program she even made sure Lana had found us in the audience. We're sad Gracelynn will be going to a different school next year.
We could not have asked for a better teacher this year. Each night before bed Lana frequently talks about Mrs. Monika. Sometimes she'll talk about what she did at school but mostly she talks about what she wants to give to Mrs. Monika. There were a few days where I had to do a little convincing to get Lana to go to school but for the most part she was happy to hop in the car and go. Occasionally she was sad it was a Saturday or Sunday and that she didn't get to go to school.
There are actually 11 kids in Lana's class but they took the picture on the Kindergarten registration day and a few kids were missing.
Kindergarten here we come!
4 comments:
Yay for Lana! Sad for Mom, I feel it too, only 6 more days of preschool for Brityn.
Your kids are so cute! And they're getting so big!
Lana is growing up fast. I am sure she will do really well in Kindergarten!
Lana's hair is getting so long! I don't look forward to the day of kindergarten! Good luck with that first day, I hear it's brutal.
Post a Comment