14 years ago
Thursday, August 26, 2010
Sweet Baby Cope
We had a great time on our extended vacation. Then on Saturday the 21st I had some complications and we delivered Baby Cope at 17 weeks. We were blessed beyond measure to have him in Utah where we were had our parents there to support us. We truly appreciate the prayers expressed on our behalf. We have felt loved beyond measure, especially now that we have returned home and are away from our family once again. We will forever miss our sweet baby Cope and know we'll be together again someday.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
So sorry Michelle. How heartbreaking! You are amazing!
We love you and miss you! I soooo wish you lived closer.
I so wish I could give you a big hug right now. I'm so sorry to hear about Cope. Love you and Paul to pieces.
I was so sorry to hear that! How difficult to deal with. I wish you guys didn't have to go through this. I wish we could have seen you guys (I think Jared was having problems with his phone). We'll keep you in our prayers.
You and your family have been in our prayers since I heard about what happened. Praying that comfort and peace are sent your way. Isn't it wonderful to know families are forever.
Post a Comment