Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Temple Square

It was a perfect afternoon to take pictures on Temple Square. The weather was fantastic! In fact I am missing my perfect Utah weather since we are back to hot and muggy and by the time I get home from taking Lana to school I feel like I need a 2nd shower and it's only 7:45am, but I digress.




It is so hard to get Tanner to smile nice at all let alone into a camera. He usually ends up with some funky face or looking all squinty. I remember Lana going through that phase, she still squints a lot but is better than Tanner.

I love this picture because it shows how attracted my kids are to water. We couldn't keep them away from the fountains.






Grandpa Jerry is trying to distract Tanner so he won't fall into the fountain and yet there's Lana on the side looking like she's tempting fate to push her in.

They were so full of energy but it was a beautiful day and a perfect one to hang out at temple square. Thanks for coming with us Grandpa!

3 comments:

Grandpa Jerry said...

I loved every minute of it and the kids were great!

Julie Sacks said...

Holy cow Michelle! Yall did so much while in Utah. We did nothing but shop and eat. Still fun... but not nearly as picture worthy. I wish we would of at least done temple square. Shoulda woulda coulda!

Amy said...

Ahh...this makes their fascination with making a "waterfall" on the stairs at Grandma's B-Day party make sooo much more sense. :)