Tuesday, January 24, 2012

For Posterity's sake

It's been over two year since we built our house, so that means it's time to say adios! So for posterity's sake I thought I would post some pictures of the house so we can look back and remember.








We put our house on the Market yesterday and we've already had someone come look at it. It's a little weird since our last experience selling our house was a complete nightmare. I love that this go-round we don't HAVE to sell unless the price is right. Now the hard part is trying to find a lot to build on, not that there is a shortage of land here, none of the lots are living up to my expectations. It will be hard to let go of this house. I love the house, the lot, the neighborhood and we have great neighbors.

3 comments:

Julie Sacks said...

I have no idea why you are moving if you love it so much AND your house looks AMAZING!!! It's so beautiful. That's on my list of somedays to builds a house. Give me another 10 years and I will be building....yeah... only 10 more years...blah!

Grandpa Jerry said...

I love that house! Hope the new one will be just as nice. And, please don't be in a big hurry to sell. . .I don't like the idea of visiting you in an apartment come March. :-)

Katie said...

I love your house. It is beautiful. Um...why are you moving?