For Grandpa's last full day, we headed down to Gulfport to the Lynn Meadows Discovery Center. It was smaller than I was expecting, but the kids had a great time despite the 3 school groups that were there. As a side note, It's good to go close to the lunch hour because when the groups go out to eat, you have the whole place to yourselves!
Tanner hit his head inside the airplane, so what did I do? I took a picture, then I went to comfort him. I know...I am awesome.
Tanner couldn't get enough of the shrimp boating area because they had all sorts of construction stuff including a crane.
Making me some Mexican food. Yum.
This was the kids' favorite area. They loved playing cashier and scanning the groceries. They had even convinced Grandpa to pull out a credit card to pay for it all!
Thanks for coming to visit Grandpa! We had a great time!
14 years ago
1 comment:
Thanks for inviting me. . .I had a blast and the kids were so well behaved.
Post a Comment