Today both Tanner and Porter had their well visits. Tanner, bless his heart, had 4 shots in his arms. He was so brave and a few times his eyes watered and I knew he was trying so hard to hold it in to be brave. He did so awesome, I am so proud of my big guy (literally, check out his height!).
Tanner Stats
Age 5
Weight: 45 lbs (75th percentile)
Height 45 3/4 (97th percentile)
This was Porter's first round of shots. I think it traumatized Tanner more than it did Porter. Good thing we had Tanner's shots first! He's actually been more smiley today than he was yesterday before the shots.
Porter Stats
Age 2 months
Weight: 10.5 lbs (25th percentile)
Height: 22.0 (10th percentile)
Head Circumference: 35 1/2 cm (25th percentile)
14 years ago
2 comments:
What a cute smile! Porter looks a lot like Paul.
Love the smile!! So cute! Great job Tanner!!
Post a Comment