Friday, June 28, 2013

First trip to New Jersey

 
The kids and I drove up from DC to New Jersey to kind of get a feel for the area and maybe walk a few houses.  With our free time we stopped at the Jenkinson Aquarium at Point Pleasant.

 
While it was small, the kids enjoyed walking around and seeing all the different creatures.

 
We even got to see the sea lions demonstration.  They were so cute!  I would've taken pictures but the exhibit happened to be upstairs and there was no elevator so I had to carry Porter.   


 
After the aquarium, we walked down the boardwalk a bit.  The kids really wanted to go play in the sand but I was tired and didn't want to have to put up with a sandy car all the way back to Virginia.  This is the kids being mad that I wouldn't let them play in the sand.



They weren't mad for long...

No comments: