The last time I was here was for a Youth Conference activity probably 15 years ago. We planted trees. The only thing I remember is that there wasn't much to do except look at the monument. Wow has it changed!
The kids enjoyed the pony ride.
Lana didn't want to do it. Until everyone else did.
Panning for gold
I wish Paul could've stayed the rest of the week to hang out. I think he would've loved helping the kids pan for gold. He's always wanted to go somewhere and do it for real. He watches too much Gold Rush on the History Channel.
Tutu was nice enough to babysit Porter while we walked around! It was nice not having to haul him in a stroller in the hot weather and I'm sure he much preferred the attentions of Tutu versus being stuck in a stroller all day bored to death. Thanks Tutu!
No comments:
Post a Comment