 |
| First view from across the Hudson |
We have been wanting to drive into the city before it got too unbearable cold to walk around. Well unfortunately for us, we chose the wrong weekend. It was cold and windy and we were completely unprepared! Thankfully I had brought Porter's hat and two blankets, plus he was in the stroller so he was ok but the rest of us were frozen to the bone!
 |
| Wall Street Bull |
Driving around NYC is INSANE. I would never survive. The cab drivers are seriously crazy and then mix in the tourists who don't know where they're going and it's just heart pounding chaos. I think I'd rather take my chances on the subway.
 |
| Times Square |
 |
| Toys R Us |
 |
| ABC Studios |
 |
| Manhattan Temple |
We only did a drive by of the temple. By the time we got through traffic, the kids were tired and getting cranky. It is great to see this beacon of peace amongst the chaos of the city.
No comments:
Post a Comment