Tuesday, March 11, 2014

Fun Fair & Beach

 While I went to go help clean the church on Saturday morning, the kids and Paul headed to their school for their Fun Fair.  It was chaotic to say the least but the kids had fun and unfortunately came home with 2 goldfish.  So far (as of Tuesday morning) they are still alive but I predict they won't last long. 
 The kids really enjoyed getting their faces painted.  Tanner was super proud of that shark
 Later in the evening we headed out to find a park so the kids could burn off some energy.  Well, Paul's park ended up being a figment of his imagination (read here: a flop) so we parked and walked on the beach in Point Pleasant.
 The weather was amazing on Saturday!  I hope we continue to have more days like it!  I'm so over winter.
 There were even a few surfers out catching the waves.  I couldn't believe it.  I was freezing just standing there (it was a nice day, but windy).






1 comment:

The Hardy's said...

The beach looks awesome. Hopefully it will be fun once it warms up!