Friday, April 18, 2014

Visiting Lady Liberty

 

IMG_1862

So these pictures are all in random order since some of them came from mine and others came from Grandpa Jerry so I apologize in advance.

IMG_1865

Funny story behind this pic, I bent down to take their picture so I could get a better angle and both Lana and Tanner bent down at the same time. Haha!  Love that NY skyline too.

IMG_1870

Porter’s random wacky facial pic.

IMG_1874

This was toward the end of our walk around the island.  Lana was ready to be done.  In her defense, it was cold and windy.  Luckily the ferry boat ride was warm.

IMG_1876

IMG_1878

Selfie with Lady Liberty

2014 (60) New Jersey_Liberty Island_Lana_Porter_Tanner

2014 (62) New Jersey_NYC Skyline

2014 (63) New Jersey_911 Memorial Bldg

2014 (64) New Jersey_Ferry to Liberty Island

2014 (65) New Jersey_Liberty Island Ferry_Porter_Michelle_Lana_Tanner

2014 (66) New Jersey_Ellis Island

Ellis island view from the ferry boat.

2014 (67) New Jersey_Liberty Island_NYC Skyline

2014 (68) New Jersey_Ellis Island Dock

2014 (71) New Jersey_Statue of Liberty

2014 (74) New Jersey_Liberty Island_Lana_Porter_Tanner

 

2014 (77) New Jersey_Statue of Liberty

2014 (79) New Jersey_Liberty Island Ferry Terminal

2014 (80) New Jersey_Liberty Island Ferry Terminal_Skyline

2014 (81) New Jersey_Liberty Island Ferry Terminal_Skyline

2014 (82) New Jersey_Liberty Island Ferry Terminal

There’s one thing crossed of my bucket list while we’re here in New Jersey!

1 comment:

Grandpa Jerry said...

Although I have always wanted to see the Statue of Liberty I never put it on my "bucket list" because I didn't think I would ever get there. Thank You for being so kind and taking me there.