Friday, June 13, 2014

Tanner's Kindergarten Graduation

 Our Tanner graduated Kindergarten this year.  What?!  How on earth did that happen?  It turned out to be a fabulous year. 
 The night before graduation we went to say night time prayers at his bed and he got all sad on me and started to tear up.  When I asked him why, he said it was because he was going to miss Kindergarten and that he was also afraid that first grade wouldn't be as fun.  Oh man, what do you say to that?  "You're absolutely right?!"  Haha, I love my tender hearted boy.
 Tanner made a lot of good friends in his class and was happy and excited to go to school pretty much every day.  Even toward the end of the year I convinced him to start getting school lunch on the days they had things he liked.  Win win for both of us!!
 His Teacher Mrs. Rubin was fantastic.  She also got teacher of the year this year, so congrats to her! 
Congratulations buddy!  First Grade will be awesome!

No comments: