Tuesday, March 29, 2016

Jenkinson's Aquarium



This is aquarium is close to our house and much more convenient than driving into Camden, NJ (which by the way is one of the most dangerous cities in the US, but I digress).  It's small but it's a great place to kill a couple of hours and get out some energy.
 

I can't take credit for most of these pictures.  They're courtesy of Lana and Grandpa Jerry.
 

This dude is one ugly fish.
 

Sea Horses are awesome.
 

Apparently they're playing "stack the turtle" haha.


Ew.
 

 

Mini Nemo's!

 

We usually go when the aquarium opens which is also when the feed the seals.  They've done  a big renovation on the seal tank, I was impressed.
 
 


 

Porter wasn't ready to leave.


Tanner trying to poke his head through the underwater suit helmet.


We took a little stroll on the beach but it was windy and cold.  By the end Tanner was regretting his wearing shorts decision as the sand whipped his bare legs.



No comments: