Wednesday, November 7, 2007

Mommy's night off

I got to enjoy my monthly mommy's night off last night. Let me just say I really enjoy having adult conversation without a two year old in the background saying "mommy!" all the time. Anyway, we went to Pan Asia and I had the very yummy Thai Cashew Chicken. A friend from church even threw me a mini baby shower (which consisted of her bringing a balloon, cake and presents but just from herself). It was super sweet especially since I had told everyone I didn't need a baby shower (with 7 other people having babies in our ward...). Well, I had a good time and tried not to think that it will be a couple more months before I can go again.

One last note...can I just say this Daylight Savings Time change has totally kicked my bum this year? Ugh...

No comments: