Unfortunately this scene is not a culmination of days, but of one day. More specifically, a few hours. The picture doesn't even depict the clothes she got out, put on-took off and actually put back into the dresser. Is it a wonder that I dread laundry day?
14 years ago
6 comments:
Some how I remember Lana's Mother's room that had a similar look even thru the teenage years. But then they are so darn cute, what can you do? The grey hair could be stress or it could be heredity!
I was actually tempted to hide all of the girls' clothes except one shirt and one pair of shorts and underwear just to see what would happen, but I was afraid they might lose the only outfit they had out and then what would I do???
I do not have a dresser for for the boys clothes, I hang all of the boys clothes on the highest rod in the closet except for socks and underwear.It takes a bit longer putting them away, but it keeps them from pulling them out of the drawers, or climbing on the dresser.
She looks like she had a great time creating that mess. Reminds me of us making messes that big when we were little.
Spencer likes to open his drawers and pull everything out of them too! I'm sure you'll eventually have the same problem with Tanner. Oh the joys!
I know that scene very well. It's usually my 2-year-old that creates the mess. And it's only ever a matter of minutes. He loves to pull apart freshly folded stacks of laundry the second I have my back turned.
Post a Comment