
So Tanner has this strange fascination with Paul's feet. No one elses. Just Paul's. When Paul sits down on the couch, Tanner will go straight for the toes. Or when toes are unavailable, he goes for the shoes. It is a little on the funny side, but is being discouraged because lets face it, feet fascination is just gross.
4 comments:
I don't usually like to point out mistakes in other people's blogs, because, let's face it, mine is less than perfect, however, your last sentence is missing some words. It should say, "fascination with PAUL'S FEET is just gross."
Easy mistake. :)
(He's going to try to get back at me for that one, isn't he?)
You know it's because I'm just bitter you moved so you didn't have to be my MC any more. :)
Matthew had a fascination with feet when he was a baby. I remember him crawling around the room on the lookout for naked toes. And when he found them...yep, straight to the mouth. GROSS!!!
Poor Tanner. He otherwise seems to be so normal. I hope the fumes don't set him back in school or anything ;~) I love your FHE posts. They are fun and inspiring, perfect for the little ones.
Um Yeah....feet fascination is just gross. Really really gross. :)
Post a Comment