Tuesday I thought we'd try again. We were almost out of the house. I was in the bathroom doing Lana's hair when all the sudden I noticed how quiet it was in the house. Tanner?? Tanner??!! What are you doing???!! I come out to find him covered in a white powdery substance. No, not anthrax. Turns out Tanner discovered a open box of baking soda. Looking back I should've taken pictures but I was more concerned about getting it vacuumed up before the kids tracked it all over the house. Tanner already knew he was in trouble and headed straight for his room and closed the door. Luckily the rest of Tuesday was uneventful.
Today it is too cold to really enjoy being outside so we've spent all morning inside. The kids were getting a little crazy and I needed a few minutes free of crying, whining, tattle-tale-ing, screaming, etc. So I pulled out a bag of those nasty mini fruity marshmallows that the kids love so much, some toothpicks and let them go to town.
Lana made all sorts of contraptions.
- Rockets
- A compass (she didn't know what it was called, she called it the thing that points the direction)
- A rocket with a compass
- Shapes of all sorts
- A snowman
- And a whole bunch of hammers
Tanner enjoyed poking the marshmallows and making hammers (he was the one who first figured out the hammer shape and then Lana ran away with the idea).
1 comment:
Sounds like fun! Can I come and play too?
Post a Comment