Monday, June 28, 2010

Downtown DC

Friday morning we went downtown with Dave to go see the Natural History Museum and the American History Museum. We tried to get tickets to tour the White House but it turns out you have to do it like 30 days before you go. We did get tickets to tour the Capitol Building but they scheduled us to go right during Scott and Amy's wedding ceremony, so that wasn't very helpful at all.


In this picture we're on our way back to the Metro and the kids (and I) are pretty much pooped from walking around all morning.


Paul is always making new friends everywhere we go.


Both kids really enjoyed seeing the "big choo-choo's" up close.



Tanner getting eaten by a gigatic Tyranosauraus Rex head.



I am so glad these things are dead. I would never want to come face to face with one. Ever. And if I do, I hope it eats me quickly.






Tanner on the metro. He really enjoyed it. Except he thought that every stop was our stop so I had to watch him closely to make sure he stayed in his seat.

No comments: