It really just depends on the day and how Tanner is feeling if he ends up taking a nap or not. I have stopped trying to put him down in his room as that usually ends in frustrating the both of us. So now he enjoys finding places in which to lay his head. I snapped this picture the other day, we had been sitting outside on the back porch. Tanner was laying on the cement. I brought him inside to lay on the couch thinking he would fall asleep there. Then my phone rang. I stepped into our computer room thinking Tanner would fall asleep and was on the phone about 5 minutes. I walked into the living room finding Tanner gone. I checked his room to see if he'd gone in there to sleep but no Tanner. After scouring the entire house I found him on the back porch fast asleep. To his credit it was a really nice day outside.

Once a while back it was a Sunday afternoon and we'd just gotten finished eating lunch. It was around the time where we all unwind and take our naps. I had finished cleaning up and hadn't heard Tanner in a while. I asked Paul if he'd seen him and he said no. So we start looking for him around the house. Nothing. The front door was locked so I knew he hadn't gone out there. We checked the back yard. Nothing. I'm getting a little nervous at this point but went to look in our room again. I had looked earlier but had only seen a bunch of blankets on the floor in the closet. I took a closer look and found Tanner fast asleep under that bunch of blankets.
Most of the time Tanner takes "normal" naps but on occasion he mixes it up and finds new places to crash.
1 comment:
This post has me laughing so hard! Sleeping on the back porch too hilarious! :)
Post a Comment