This was a fantastic moment. The one gift she really wanted from Santa was a purple unicorn Pillow Pet. We wrapped it up in a computer box and when she took off the paper she said, "A computer? We already have a computer! Ugh!"
Then she opened it and found her new favorite toy.
Earlier this year the kids broke their toy stroller that we've had since Lana was 2. I was bound and determined not to get another one since I continuously tripped over the old one. Well, a couple of months a go a neighborhood friend brought her stroller to the play ground and Tanner completely hijacked it and played with it the whole time. (Thankfully the little girl loves Tanner and let him play) So for Christmas we bought him a stroller. I tried to find a "manly" stroller but this was a good as it was getting. He honestly doesn't care about the color anyway. He loves to take Lightning McQueen on walks all over the house.
As sad as I am about not having lots of family close by during the holidays, I really enjoyed Christmas Day. We sat around playing with toys and playing our new Wii games. Unfortunately Lana came down with a fever that night and Tanner a fever the next night. Thankfully by the time Grandpa Jerry showed up on Tuesday we were almost all better!
No comments:
Post a Comment