Tuesday, March 13, 2012

The Zoo

 One of our stops with Grandpa was the local zoo.  When we first moved here, the cost was .$50 for kids and $1 for adults.  They've upped that a bit since they've done some major renovations.  It's still small for a zoo, but it's a great place to spend an hour or so.


 Here's Tanner on the other side of the fence just moments after I read him the sign that said "stay on this side of the fence".

 The gator was the last animal we saw and by that time the kids were whining, so I told them gators love to eat whiny children.  Tanner really thought I was going to feed him to the gators.  I have a lot of these "mom of the year" moments.

 No trip to the zoo is complete without a ride on the train.
 

The kids thought the gopher exhibit was fun, with the tunnels and peek holes.





1 comment: