It's hard to imagine how quickly time passes by. It seems not long ago when we were two twenty somethings newly married, leaving our camera at the temple desk, dropping an exhaust pipe on the freeway and honeymooning on a cross country trip to the other side of the United States. Paul and I celebrated our 10 year anniversary this year. We had so much going on that our celebrations included going on a date to the Dr.'s office for our ultra sound. So on that note...we found out that we're having, a BOY!
My guess was completely wrong, I had thought it was a girl with how I was feeling but I was totally wrong. Everyone we talked to thought it was a girl too (except for Paul...he claims he didn't say either one). But I am happy to find out he's a healthy boy. I loved watching the ultrasound and see the little guy wiggling around, at one point it looked like he was waving at us. I brought home a DVD and showed it to Lana who enjoyed watching it with me, but was a little sad the baby was a boy. We had the ultrasound a little early (18 weeks) because Paul is leaving for Texas this weekend and we both wanted him there. The Nurse Practitioner who I saw before the ultrasound was really put out with my being insistent that I have the ultrasound so early and even tried to dissuade me. I told her I was paying cash for it, so why did she care? Regardless of the know-it-all-NP, I got my ultrasound and my peace of mind.
14 years ago
1 comment:
Woohoo!!! Yay for cute little boys! I'm sure Lana will get over her disappointment the moment she sees him (or at least I hope she does! :)
Post a Comment