I cannot believe my sweet boy has finished pre-k 3 already. So hard to believe how quickly this school year has gone. We didn't have great seats this time around (I don't know why I can't remember to be EARLY to these things) but he was still cute and sang and did all his actions.
Tanner, Lana and Lana's best friend from her preschool days, Gracelynn. We see her twice a year and the girls act like they've never been separated when we get them together. I hope Lana will be able to find another friend like her in Texas.
Tanner and his teacher Ms. Melanie. She was a great teacher and he really looked forward to going to school this year.
The kids and Ms. Kristi. I have been coming and going out of this school for 4 years and have gotten to know quite a few of the teachers. We've really grown to love Ms. Kristi, she is an amazing, loving and caring woman. We are really going to miss everyone here!
14 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment