Saturday, June 16, 2012

Kemah Boardwalk

So tonight we were trying to figure out something to do for dinner (neither one of us really wanted to make anything) and Paul suggested we head out to the Aquarium restaurant in Kemah.  Kemah (Key-mah for the non-Houstonians) is the boardwalk town by Galveston Bay.  It has restaurants, rides and carnival booths, fireworks on Friday nights and live entertainment on the weekends.


We got there early enough that we beat the dinner crowds and got a good table by the piranha tank.



There was blue tint on the windows so everyone looked like they a bit sickly with a blue tinge.

 The kids insisted on silly face pictures.


Attractive, I know...

 Lana is mad because Tanner jumped in the picture.
 Finally no Tanner, just Lana and the humongous fish that I'm pretty sure could swallow her whole if it was a carnivore.

 We let the kids each choose two rides.  Lana and I got on the Merry Go Round.
 Tanner and Paul got on the Ferris Wheel.
 Then we all went on the Train around the boardwalk.

A great ending to a fun night out!

3 comments:

Grandpa Jerry said...

So. . .cute! I am glad that Houston has so much to offer. It will make the move worthwhile.

Amy said...

I love the silly face pictures!! :)

The Hardy's said...

Looks like a fun night!