Thursday, July 5, 2012

Happy 4th of July!



Usually I am all about watching big fireworks and around here there were a lot of big firework shows we could've gone to.  However, I'm 27 weeks pregnant and it's hot.  Unless you could find me a motorized wheel chair and portable A/C unit, there was no way I was walking and sitting in the heat this year.  Paul was kind of bummed because apparently it's illegal to light off fireworks where we live and of course we have this awesome detonator kit that we bought a couple of years ago.  But we had some friends who invited us over to their house to light off fireworks and it just so happens that they live in a little neighborhood that is not incorporated and we could light off fireworks without fear of getting fined.   It wasn't quite the same kind of show (or the same quality of fireworks) we've had in the past but it was great getting to know new friends and having a great time!

1 comment:

The Hardy's said...

Awwww cute! Glad you didn't have to sit out in the heat!