Have 3 months flown by already?? It’s truly hard to believe. At this stage of the game, Porter is weighing in at 12 1/2 lbs. He is full of smiles for everyone, but smiles more for Lana. She seems to be the favorite so far, I think because she is the one he sees the most. Lana loves to play babysitter while I take a shower or clean the house. Tanner is a wonderful helper, willing to do any jobs I ask. He is a fast runner when Porter catches me unaware and I don’t have a burp rag at hand. He even takes the dirty diapers to the outside garbage for me. Porter is still a finicky little boy. He will nap great for a week in one location and suddenly he will refuse to sleep there and I have to find him a new place. Sometimes the bouncy seat, the swing, our bed, his bed, you just never know! He has this almost constant expression on his face that when he looks at you, like he thinks you’re crazy. Eyebrows up and creased. I will try and see if I have a picture of the expression. It’s pretty funny. He is having a few days here and there where he is sleeping through the night (9pm-6am). I am hoping he will make it a permanent thing soon, but really I am just thankful to be catching some uninterrupted sleep for more than 3 hours at a time! Christmas Break has been lovely so far. I am happy to not have walk to the bus stop in the chilly weather and to lounge around in our pj’s all day if we want. We have been doing a number of crafts during the day, thanks Grandma! The kids have loved doing them.
3 comments:
Porter is so cute! Glad he's letting you get some sleep. More pictures please!
Yeah, I'm so glad I found your blog. I think we've only met maybe once? But thats the magic of blogs, right...keep in touch. Your kids are so so cute! Congrats on your new little bundle of joy!
He is such a cutie!
Post a Comment