Saturday, May 10, 2014

Joint Base Air Show

 There is a joint military base right behind our house and they were hosting an air show this year (first time in a few years).  The showcase group was the Thunderbirds.  We saw the Blue Angels a few years ago at Keesler AFB in Mississippi and they were just awesome!
 I didn't get many pictures because I had to hold Porter the entire time.  He was not a huge fan of the loud planes (but didn't cry as long as I was holding my hands over his ears).  They had some pretty neat performers.  And due to the smaller crowd we had awesome seats.
 The Thunderbirds were pretty neat as well.  Not as cool as the Blue Angels though, but it was still an awesome sight to behold. 
The rain came right at the end of the show and as we were haulin' it to the car it started to pour.  A little wet, but glad we got to see the whole thing!

No comments: