Wednesday, October 15, 2014

Argos Farm


Fall Break, the kids are out of school and we needed something to do to keep the kids busy and for me to keep my sanity.  We headed to Argos Farm for the first time to check it out.  It was pricey for what I thought was there, so that was kind of a disappointment.


Porter didn't really like the corn at first, but I made Lana go in with him and he decided it was fun.








He had a diaper full of corn when we left.  


The big kids liked this "space bounce" thing.  Which of course we had to pay extra for, but I guess it was worth it.  There was also a giant slide you can see in the back ground.  You go down it riding on a sack.

.
I tried to take some pictures of Porter while the big kids were playing.


He didn't like touching the hay.


We took a tractor ride over to their little shop/eatery and ate some apple cider doughnuts.



At the end I let the kids pick small pumpkins.  They were $2, the big pumpkins they were charging by the pound.




And those were the best pictures I could get.



No comments: