Sunday, October 12, 2014

Train Museum & Strausburg RR


For Paul's birthday he requested a trip to Lancaster, PA.  It's less than a 3 hr drive so we decided we'd just make a day of it instead of staying the night in a hotel.  First stop, breakfast at Cracker Barrel.  A favorite!  Yes, Porter is trying to gouge Tanner with a crayon.  That baby is sweet and sour.  Thankfully mostly sweet though.


Next we stopped at the train museum.  It was really neat!  


Porter loved watching the model trains go round and round.


I think Tanner is making a weirdo face in every single photo.  He cracks me up.






Chillin out on the benches.




There was this place where you could see the train from underneath.  I know it was safe, but in the back of my mind I'm thinking, what if this gigantic train fell on me?  At least I'd go quickly.



Next we crossed the street to take a ride on the Strausburg Rail Road.


Hahaha, I told everyone to make a silly face.  Only Paul listened.


Selfies with Tanner.




I enjoyed the fine print on our tickets.


Luckily our car was only half full.  This kid could not sit still.


Up, down, side to side.




And no shoes, that stinker!

No comments: