14 years ago
Thursday, March 6, 2008
Back from the Dr.'s
No, it's not his 4 month appointment which will be at the end of the month, but the Pediatric Urologist who we had to see. Now I won't tell all the world (okay, realistically a few choice readers) why we were there so he won't die of embarrassment 18 years down the road, but we were there for his nether regions and it's nothing serious and pretty common (that's what the Dr.'s said anyway). The appointment was at the University Medical Center. Unfortunately I'd never been there before so we were a tad bit late (I'm going to blame it on the fact there was no close parking...I should've anticipated that with my own college parking experience.) Since it is a teaching hospital poor Tanner had to go through the squeezing of the nether regions twice! However, he took it like a trooper (even smiled at the Resident and the Nurse) and didn't even shed a tear until the actual Dr. came into the room and quite possibly snuffed out a few potential grand kids. The tears were short lived however and he was asleep about 10 minutes later. They did weigh him while we were there and he is now weighing in at 15lbs. 11oz. We will unfortunately have to go back in 3 months for a little out patient surgery unless his condition resolves on its' own (which it very well may...let's cross our fingers on that one).
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment