Saturday, March 22, 2008

Local celebrities

By local celebrities, I mean the local news anchors that we watch on tv. It's so weird for me to run into them at places like our local Kroger and Walmart stores. I've even run into one of the weather women at the Chik-Fil-A just down the road. At our last home owners association meeting I attended this guy walked in late and sat down across the room from where I was sitting. I kept looking over at him because he looked so familiar to me but I couldn't figure out where I knew him from. The guy must've thought I was nuts (or possibly a stalker) because I kept looking in that direction. Then someone behind me said, isn't that the guy from channel 2 news? Ahhh, click! That's where I knew him from! It was Wilson Stribling from channel 2. He lives just down the street from us...crazy!

No comments: