Monday, March 3, 2008

Ugh, I knew it!

I knew it, at 1:15am this morning I just knew with anticipated dread that today was not going to be a fun day. At the before said time, I started to hear a cough-cough-cough...cry...cough-cough-cough...cry...cough-cough-cough coming from my closet. I got Tanner to go back to sleep relatively quickly and then sometime around 3am I hear it again. Cough-cough-cough...cry... Repeat at 4 something and then 5:45am. A depressing 15 minutes later I hear pat-pat-pat-pat-pat right outside our bedroom door. My sweet girl who has always been such a good sleeper for me is awake. So here I am in bed with 2 wide awake kids and a husband deep asleep thanks to the tranquilizers he gets to take for his toothache. I snuffed out the strong urge to push him out of the bed. Thankfully the day was not as horrible as I anticipated (don't get me wrong, it was still a non-funfilled day). Thankfully, Lana loved me so much that she took a much needed (for the both of us) 4 hour nap.

No comments: