Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Crazy Rain

Here's some pictures of the crazy rain we recieved last week. It was coming down so quickly, I came up onto our back porch and made our back yard look like a wade pool. And we even have a french drain back there! It drained quickly once the rain slowed down, but it was still crazy. As
often as we have thunderstorms and down pours out here I'm still in awe of the power of mother nature as they come through.


2 comments:

Cody and Utahna said...

Michelle, we are so excited for you to move out here! I know we don't know each other THAT well, but I think you're great. The people here are what make it my favorite place. I run a book club that is SO FUN, and it looks like you're a big reader, so we hope you'll join us. We just started "The Holy Secret" and I have a copy if you want to buy one- $12. Usually I check a bunch of copies out from the library, but this is a Church book, so we didn't have that option. Next month is "Frankenstein", then "The Good Earth". Have you finished Breaking Dawn yet? I haven't gottne around to that one yet, but am really excited. Your family has changed a lot within the year. Looking good!

Walker Family said...

It looks like it is coming down really hard out there. I love summer rain but not summer down pour.