Friday, October 10, 2008

$2.67 gas

A note from Paul
OK so I bought gas yesterday for 2.67 and I was thinking...man that's a good deal, that was until today when I saw it for 2.61! I feel very blessed to be able to build homes in a market that isn't struggling as much as others across America. It is very hard to watch the news nowadays and not get depressed. It is little wins like 2.67 gas that lighten the day. You know what is really sad...nearly 10 yrs ago I was driving my CRX, filling up 1 time every other week for less than 10 bucks...

3 comments:

Grandpa Jerry said...

Count your blessings! Those Utah mongers are still charging $3.35 gal and that's at the discount stores like Sam's or Costco!. Don't forget, we have 3 oil refineries in North Salt Lake. . .just a bunch of greedy people.

Britt Family said...

I visted my Hattiesburg the weekend of General Conference and could not believe how cheap gas was there!! It is still like about 30 cents higher here in Mobile.

Stuart and Kimber said...

It's still in the $3.00 range here.

I'm jealous!