A blog of little consequence except to those fortunate enough to know who we are.
Tuesday, March 17, 2009
Cruising in the car
We finally got an offer on our house (yay!! finally!) but I think I'm going to continue holding my breath and crossing my fingers until we sign those papers at the end of April.
On Sunday we took a drive to the neighborhood that we decided we'd like to build in and Paul snapped this cute picture of Lana.
I love when kids wear sunglasses. Paris asks for them ALL THE TIME. I am not sure how they keep disappearing from the car. When she doesn't have a pair to wear, she tries to convince me that I don't need any either. Hilarious and good luck on your house!
I've been looking for somewhere to post my recipes online for easy access and a new blog was the best idea I could come up with. So if you're interested, feel free to browse.
2 comments:
I love when kids wear sunglasses. Paris asks for them ALL THE TIME. I am not sure how they keep disappearing from the car. When she doesn't have a pair to wear, she tries to convince me that I don't need any either. Hilarious and good luck on your house!
Lana has the "drill" down perfectly. . .cute!
Post a Comment