This morning Lana pooped in her panties. It doesn't happen often so I don't make a big deal out of it. Instead of trying to clean up the gross mess, I just snip off the panties and throw them in the garbage because I'd rather not deal with it. So I left her stripped down to her panties in the tub (to contain the possible damages) and went to get the scissors. As I walk in I am absentmindedly snipping the scissors in the air. Lana makes her eyes all wide and says, "Don't hurt me with those mom! Don't hurt me!" I said, Lana I'm not going to hurt you, I'm just going to snip off the panties. "Well, don't hurt me... And don't poke me!" Good grief. You'd think by her reaction that I walk around the house all day poking my children with scissors.
In other news, we are going on day 14 of snotty noses and coughing. Granted Lana is just about done. But now Tanner is teething. I'm pretty sure I've mentioned how horrible of a teether Tanner is. I'm anxious to have my happy children back and be able to venture out in public with no fear of a meltdown.
14 years ago
1 comment:
Ummmm, what a novel idea. Maybe I should have tried that. It might have worked better than the "cold water treatment."
Post a Comment