Friday, July 31, 2009

Lana and Tanner pictures

Today the kids told me what they wanted me to take pictures of. Since I went to our 2nd photography class last night I was eager to try out the new things I learned. First up, Lana...







First she wanted me to take a picture of her "owies".


Those red ants sure are nasty little buggers.


Then she figured that as long as I was taking pictures of her feet, then she needed me to take pictures of one of her hands too.


Hangin' out on her chair. Those kids love their chairs. They're exactly the same and yet they still fight over them.


And lastly, George the Lion. Why is his name George? Because she refused to give any of her animals names. So I told her his name was George. She argued with me for an entire day that his name was not George. When Paul came home she introduced him to George the Lion.

Next up, Tanner...



Hello Mr. Tonka truck.





Here mom, take a closer look at my bum and my truck.



Thanks Tanner.

No comments: