It's been a busy couple of days out at the house. We've had people installing the windows and back door, the duct work for the HVAC, the soffit being painted, brick going up and the roofers putting on the shingles.
I am really happy with our choice of brick. I am looking forward to seeing it all done. The kids have been really excited to go check out the house because that usually means a stop at the playground. We've also met a number of our neighbors. A few came out and were chatting with us until almost 9 last night. They are all really nice and some have young kids. The girls that live next door are so sweet. Every time the see Lana they always have a big smile, call her by name and are quick to usher her off to play. Tanner is just loving all the attention he gets from everyone. I of course forgot to put on bug spray and will be enduring some nasty mosquito bites the next couple of days. The kids seemed to have escaped them, thankfully. But will I ever learn?
4 comments:
Yay!!!! I'm so excited for you!!!
Your house is moving right along and the brick looks great!
I love the color of your brick too. It seems like your house is going up quite quickly. YAY!!
The house looks like a real house now! The brick is similar to the brick around my wood stove in the basement. Hopefully construction will continue on this incredibly fast pace.
Post a Comment