Confession: I feel like a stalker taking pictures of the contractors at work. It's worse when it's a contractor that I haven't met yet and they don't know who I am or why I am taking pictures. So if some of the pictures aren't as crystal clear as the others then you'll know that I took those pictures from the safety of my car with the dark tinted windows in front of me. I would be really bad at being a paparazzi photographer. Or maybe I just need to buy myself a telephoto lens.

The pump truck. That was pretty cool. The guy controls the truck with a remote.

The framing package delivered.

Lana and Tanner running around on the slab.

2 comments:
Look at Tanner's buzz!!! Look how cute!
Keep taking pictures! It's so fun for the kids to see themselves so young (since you're never moving! )walking around where the house will be.
Post a Comment