I wanted to post a house update, but I forgot to take the camera so I'll post pictures later. This week we had the plumber out and he did his stuff, installed the bathtubs, showerpan and water heaters. The insulation guys came out Friday and stuffed the walls full of insulation. The sheetrock will be delivered Monday and we're scheduled to start sheetrocking Tuesday but that all depends on the electric company and when their inspector can come out to inspect the house. Paul finished up his odds and ends Wednesday and Saturday. And I cleaned out all the garbage in the house and swept it out. Lana and Tanner made great use of the dirt and sand by covering every inch of themselves with it.
Coming up this week we should have our large garbage pile in the front yard hauled off, the masons should be back to finish up the outside of the house, the framers will come back to do the screened in porch and a few miscellaneous things, the sheetrockers will be hard at work hanging, taping, mudding (is that a word?) and sanding.
Oh, and we also made a decision on the hardwood floors and tile floors. Now we just need paint and shower tiles to match.
14 years ago
1 comment:
Wow! What will be left by the end of the week? Floors, Trim, Paint?
Post a Comment