14 years ago
Wednesday, September 2, 2009
Kitchen Cabinets
Okay, wow. I will admit that I was apprehensive about the kitchen on our house plan. It looked about as big as our apartment kitchen. But now with our cabinets in, I am amazed at the amount of storage they fit in this little kitchen. These are factory built cabinets, they came out yesterday and put them all up in one day. I am not sure I will ever go back to site built cabinets now that I've experienced these beauties.

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Love em! I'm so impressed. What are the painters going to do? What color is your countertop???
The house is really coming together now and looking very nice!
Stop posting all these pictures of your beautiful house. I'm getting jealous!! j/k :) They look gorgeous!!!
I tool like the cabinets, and love the brick wall, lets put a crazy fleur de lis on that baby! It will be like a tattoo for your brick wall. really pretty house and i like george the lion.
-Jeremy Thomley
Post a Comment