Both above pictures courtesy of Tanner. The screen happens to be my screen porch which I hung by myself. I took it a little personally. You can't see all the holes because quite frankly it's hard to take a picture of a screen so you can see it, but there are about 10 places where he's poked a hole. Nice huh?
It's been a great opportunity to practice my counting.
3 comments:
LOL @ your last comment about counting. Sucks about your screen though. :( Hope today is a much better day for you.
Hum! Very interesting. I'm sure Tanner is just learning and exploring his world. Unfortunately Adult world and Child's World don't always see eye to eye. I'm glad you can count
I hate those kind of days. And with a 2 year old I feel like it comes around oh too often. Breath Michelle... just breath!
Post a Comment