On to the costumes. Do you think Tanner enjoyed his costume? You be the judge.
I can just hear him now, "Mom, why on earth would you put this ridiculous/torture contraption on me?"
Lana on the other hand was excited to be a pink fairy. I never did get a picture with her complete outfit. She had a crown, necklace and a magic wand. You can't tell in the picture but I made her "Tinkerbell hair". She doesn't really like me to do her hair other than one pony tail with a clip on the side. So when I want to do something different I have to make up a story like "it's Tinkerbell hair" or "Princess hair" or something to that extent.
These kids have thoroughly enjoyed Halloween this year, we have so much stinkin candy.
And on a random note, this is a typical picture that you will find multiples of on my memory card. Atleast his hands are clean. My kids have the greatest facial expressions. I wish I could capture them all on camera.
4 comments:
Poor Tanner! At least they had a lot of fun things to do and lots of candy to eat!
Wow! So many Halloween activities. I get tired just reading about it. Glad you all had such a good time. I had two
(2) trick or treaters. I didn't go to trunk or treat but apparently that is where everyone else went. I'm looking for someone to share my bowl of candy (or maybe I should just save it for next year.) :-)
It must be the age, Carter hated his costume also!
I know what you mean, I feel like we had about 20 things to go to for Halloween, but I loved going to every one of them! And poor Tanner, Jace was the same way, he was not a happy lobster... although I did get a couple of pics of him smiling!
Post a Comment