Monday, January 18, 2010

Big Boy Bed

Tanner finally has his own big boy bed. I have been in denial about how quickly he is growing up, as I think of him still as my baby. But he is a baby no longer (well, except for the whole still wearing diapers thing...but we will tackle that obstacle later...or maybe he will miraculously potty train himself! Ha!).



It's nothing fancy, just a bed. We're still on the lookout for a nice headboard.



And no, I still haven't hung anything on any of my walls. I know, can we say slacker?




Regardless of having nothing on the walls and mis-matched bedding (he doesn't care), Tanner now has a bed and hopefully he will be excited to sleep in it and be a good boy and stay in it all night long. (fingers crossed!)

2 comments:

Grandpa Jerry said...

Tanner is really growing up fast now. He actually looks like he might pass up petite little Lana in size! Soooo cute!

The Hardy's said...

How fun for Tanner! I hope he sleeps well.