Thursday was Lana's Valentine Day party at school. She came prepped with her Lightning McQueen (for the boys) and Disney Princess (for the girls) Valentine cards. I made her write out each one with her classmates names and also her name on there for practice. Some were barely legible but at least she could say she did it all by herself. It was obvious that the parents of a few of the kids did all their Valentine stuff which to me is a little disappointing. Lana had more fun putting the cards together than she did handing them out. She also decorated a hand sanitizer bottle with stickers for her teacher Ms. Monika.

Tanner and I were a little late so we missed the cupcake action (I'm okay with that, trust me.) The kids had made two, one for them and one for their parent. I guess Lana was pretty ravenous because she ate mine before I got there.

Here's Lana holding her Valentine's stash.

Happy (over-rated) Valentines Day!
2 comments:
They didn't have valentine parties like this when I was in school!
Kendyl and Brityn both had Valentine's Day parties on Friday and came home with almost as much candy as Halloween. Yikes!
Post a Comment