Friday, February 12, 2010

Snow Day!

The forecast was calling for 5-9 inches of snow beginning Thursday night and into today. When we went to bed the snow was just starting to stick to the grass. I guess it changed back to rain after that because when Paul woke up at 4am and looked out the window there wasn't any additional snow on the ground. The snow picked back up after that and it snowed up until about 1:30pm. I think here at our house we only got about 2-3 inches of snow. Not "Snowmageddon" by any means but it was enough to make the kids happy, wet and cold!


The back yard.


Some random guys truck who happened to be parked outside the front of our house. I would have taken a picture of the front of the house but really I just didn't want to get dressed and then snowed on just for a picture.



Tanner's "cheese" face.


I know Lana's gloves are gigantic on her, but for $0.99 at The Children's Place yesterday I'm not gonna be picky.



Even though it was a Snow Day and schools were closed, Paul still went off to work at 7am (but came home by noon). The kids and I have been lounging around watching movies (I've been catching up on my Hulu shows) and eating junk food. Is there a better way to spend a snow day?

2 comments:

Grandpa Jerry said...

And I am sitting here in Las Vegas enjoying 70 degree weather and getting a sun tan. . .go figuure.

The Hardy's said...

What are your Hulu shows?