Saturday, December 11, 2010

It's a reverse Christmas miracle!

The ward Christmas Party was last night and they had pictures with Santa before the festivities began. I was pretty sure it was going to take a miracle to get both our kids up there for pictures this year. Last year I ruined Christmas (for the record she doesn't remember) and Tanner was freaking out. The year before both kids were screaming.


As soon as those jingle bells started jingling, Lana turned into this. And Tanner perked right up and as soon as he saw Santa he sat up real tall, looked at me with his eyes wide open and said , "Momma...it's Santa!"


It took hardly any convincing on my part for Tanner to go sit on Santa's lap for a picture.


He was all about telling Santa about getting anything and everything Lightning McQeen this year.


It also helped that Santa had a bag full of candy canes.


We tried to convince Lana that she needed to tell Santa about the one thing she REALLY wants for Christmas (Unicorn Pillow Pet) to make sure that it will be under the tree, but not even that would convince her to go up.

1 comment:

Grandpa Jerry said...

Once again, I can't blame Lana one bit for not wanting to go on Santa Clause's lap! I would not when was ger age and now 65 years later, I still would not. :-)