...Either that or I just ruined Christmas. I got so tired of Lana being terrified of Santa. She has talked about Santa everyday since I pulled out the Christmas decorations. Santa-this, Santa-that. Pointing out all of the posters of Santa in the grocery store. It was non-stop Santa. Plus our Santa Claus just so happens to be one of her Sunbeam teachers (who she absolutely loves). So...I told her who Santa really was. I know. What a crappy mother I am. Possibly spoiling Christmas for my sweet little 4 year old. But you know what? It worked. For the first time since her 6 month old picture with Santa, she is not crying hysterically. And I don't think I ruined it completely because she still believes that "the other" Santa came to her house on Christmas and brought her a purple pony.

Tanner on the other hand, would not even let go of me to take a picture with Santa. So we took a picture of him crying hysterically. You know, just for the record.
No comments:
Post a Comment