Since it's taking me forever to get the rest of Grandpa's visit up I'll just lump it all into one post to sum it up!
Tanner was so impressed with the dinosaurs that he talked about them for days.
We took a drive down to Galveston to show Grandpa where Paul worked. I got this brilliant idea that I wanted to ride the ferry to Bolivar. It turned out to be an hour wait and then we either had to drive another hour the long way home or wait in another long line of cars to ride the ferry back. We took the long drive home.
Other than the long wait it was a pretty neat experience. We even got to see a couple of dolphins swimming on the side of the boat.
Saturday night we took Grandpa to an Astros game. It was one of the few games the Astros have won. Apparently they are last place in the league. Well, whatever their skill level is, they have the best venue to sit and watch a baseball game it. The pregnant me appreciated the closed roof and air conditioning.
On Monday we tackled the Children's Museum. Lots of fun things to do there and of course, being still summer, lots of kids there too.
We had a great time Grandpa! See you next time!
1 comment:
Loved being with you guys, loved Houston and all the new experiences. Just tell me when "next time" is and I will be there!
Post a Comment